- IMPORTANT REMINDER: Effective 02/01/15, Sunflower Health Plan Makes Changes to Paper Claims Submissions. Beginning March 1, if KanCare providers submit paper claims to KMAP, the claims will be returned to the provider. Paper claims for Front End Billing (FEB) must be submitted directly to Sunflower Health Plan or to Sunflower's specialty service benefit managers, using the addresses listed in Bulletin 045.
- Registration is now open for the KHCA/KCAL Legislative Conference. Click here to Register
- VENDORS - Only 10 display tables available for Legislative Conference. Click Here to view details and register
- Sunflower Claims Submission and Coordination of Benefit Updates (Effective Jan 1, 2015)
2015 Joan Hamel Scholarship Application Form- Download Application
- A timely message from Secretary Bruffett, to those providing Mental Health Services to Veterans: Download Document
Welcome to Kansas Health Care Association / Kansas Center for Assisted Living
It’s that time of year……
Nominate your distinguished citizens today!
The KHCA/KCAL Education Committee invites you to submit a nomination for the 2015 KHCA/KCAL Marty Hegarty Life Time Achievement and Distinguished Citizen Recognition Program. This statewide program is designed to highlight and honor the elders residing in nursing and assisted living homes who have spent much of their life making a difference in the lives of others.
The program is designed to promote a positive image of the Kansas Elder and the facility in which they reside, recognize their personal achievements and elevate the status of Kansas Elders. This is an excellent opportunity for your staff – it encourages them to participate in honoring their residents while helping to bring public awareness to the long term care community.
The winners of these awards will be recognized at our Spring Quality Conference in Manhattan, Kansas, April 7 & 8, 2015, with the luncheon honoring the Ambassadors taking place on April 7th. It is our hope that the resident and a family representative will be able to attend this special recognition.
Pictured above is last year’s Marty Hegarty Distinguished Citizen from Assisted Living Bill Grosser from Eaglecrest Retirement Community in Salina.